Revision as of 09:19, 27 November 2009 by Gtjanetka
|Colorado House of Representatives District 7|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
- Require that petition drive management companies who hire paid circulators go through a licensing process.
- Circulators would be required to go through a government-sponsored training procedure before they would be allowed to collect signatures legally.
Below are Carroll's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Food & Commercial Workers Local 7||$4,000|
|Apartment Assoc of Metro Denver||$2,125|
|Cornell Employees PAC Multicandidate||$800|
|CO Trial Lawyers Assoc||$800|
- Colorado House of Representatives - Rep. Terrance Carroll
- Speaker Carroll's personal website
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008