|Colorado House of Representatives District 7|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Carroll is an Attorney and has worked as a nonprofit executive and police officer. He is a member of the Colorado State Bar Association, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Denver Bar Association, and Sam Cary Bar Association.
Carroll did not provide answers to the Colorado State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Require that petition drive management companies who hire paid circulators go through a licensing process.
- Circulators would be required to go through a government-sponsored training procedure before they would be allowed to collect signatures legally.
Carroll's other sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 09-1276 - Delay Foreclosure Residential Property
- HB 09-1299 - National Popular Vote Agreement
- HB 09-1326 - Integrity Of Citizen-Initiated Petitions
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Below are Carroll's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Food & Commercial Workers Local 7||$4,000|
|Apartment Assoc of Metro Denver||$2,125|
|Cornell Employees PAC Multicandidate||$800|
|CO Trial Lawyers Assoc||$800|
- Colorado House of Representatives - Rep. Terrance Carroll
- Speaker Carroll's personal website
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
|Colorado House District 7
| Succeeded by|