For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Colorado House of Representatives District 7|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Carroll's professional experience includes working as an attorney, police officer and nonprofit executive. He is a member of the Colorado State Bar Association, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Denver Bar Association and Sam Cary Bar Association.
Carroll did not provide answers to the Colorado State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Required that petition drive management companies who hire paid circulators go through a licensing process.
- Circulators would have been required to go through a government-sponsored training procedure before they would be allowed to collect signatures legally.
Carroll's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 09-1276 - Delay Foreclosure Residential Property
- HB 09-1299 - National Popular Vote Agreement
- HB 09-1326 - Integrity Of Citizen-Initiated Petitions
- SB 10-191 - Quality Instruction Through Educator Effectiveness 
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Carroll was ineligible to run for re-election to the 7th District seat due to the term limits of the Colorado House of Representatives.
Carroll raised $28,727 for his campaign, while Raines raised $7,324.
|Colorado State House, District 7 (2008)|
|Terrance Carroll (D)||25,553|
|Josh Raines (R)||6,737|
Below are Carroll's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Food & Commercial Workers Local 7||$4,000|
|Apartment Assoc of Metro Denver||$2,125|
|Cornell Employees PAC Multicandidate||$800|
|CO Trial Lawyers Assoc||$800|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Terrance + Carroll + Colorado + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado State Legislature
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House Committees
- Colorado state legislative districts
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed December 11, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Issue positions," accessed December 11, 2014
- Speaker Carroll aims to end ballot fraud, March 24, 2009
- Colorado News Agency, "Teacher's Union Shaken, Allies Divided by Passage of Tenure Reform," May 12, 2010
- Colorado Secretary of State, "2008 General election results," accessed April 14, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Funds raised by 2008 House candidates," accessed April 14, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions," accessed November 20, 2014
|Colorado House District 7
| Succeeded by|