|Nevada State Senate Clark 7 District|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Care earned his BA in History from the University of New Mexico in 1988. He went on to receive his JD from the University of New Mexico School of Law in 1991.
Care was a First Lieutenant in the United States Army from 1966 to 1969. He is currently an attorney. Care and his wife, Jenny, have one child.
While in the Nevada State Senate, Care served on the following committees:
|Nevada State Senate, Clark 7 District (2006)|
|Terry Care (D)||27,465||100.0%|
|Nevada State Senate, Clark 7 District (1998)|
|Terry Care (R)||16,155|
In 2006, Care collected $159,103 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|International Gaming Technology||$5,278|
|Clark County Education Association||$5,000|
- Terry Care's official Nevada State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Nevada Senate Democratic Caucus biographical profile
|Nevada Senate, Clark 7 District
| Succeeded by|