Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Illinois, District 12|
|Bachelor's||Duquesne University School of Nursing (1978)|
|Master's||University of Pittsburgh; Pittsburgh (1985)|
- 1978: Duquesne University; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, School of Nursing, BSN
- 1985:University of Pittsburgh; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, School of Nursing, MSN Adult Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing
- 1993:University of Pittsburgh; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, School of Nursing, Deep Brain Stimulation, Medtronics
Kormos has been a registered nurse for more than 30 years.
Kormos is running in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Illinois' 12th District. Kormos is seeking the nomination on the Republican ticket.  The signature filing deadline was December 27, 2011, with the primary taking place on March 20, 2012.
- Theresa Kormos for Congress "About Me" Accessed February 20, 2012
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Belleville News-Democrat ""O'Fallon nurse hopes to unseat U.S. Rep. Jerry Costello" Accessed December 5, 2011
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |