Revision as of 14:59, 2 September 2011 by Tyler King
North Carolina House of Representatives, District 59
Yon was defeated in the November 2, 2010 general election. Her opponent in the November 2 general election was Margaret Jeffus (D).
Yon's website talks about the following issues:
- Excerpt: "I will support common sense Legislation such as The Taxpayer Protection Act to get government spending under control."
- Excerpt: "Teachers must have the power to remove disruptive students, and the administration and school board must support these classroom decisions."
- Excerpt: "I will be against huge incentives which give breaks only to certain companies, while others are penalized. Small businesses who cannot afford to hire lobbyists are often left out of such sweetheart deals."
- Theresa Yon's official campaign website
- North Carolina Department of Elections
- Official Project Vote Smart Bio