Thomas A. McCarthy
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 46|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
McCarthy is running in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 46. McCarthy -- who is also running on the Conservative Party ticket -- defeated Lucretia Regina-Potter in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. Incumbent Alec Brook-Krasny ran unopposed in the Democratic primary; he is also running on the Working Families Party ticket. Patrick Dwyer ran unopposed in the Green Party primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Thomas + McCarthy + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Has Couric Lost Her Cred? - Daily Beast
- Obama and Inequality (and Clinton): A Long-Term Project - Daily Beast
- Rob Ford Investigation: Six Craziest Allegations - Daily Beast
- Melbourne film listings - Sydney Morning Herald
- BLUE EYES DOES RED BANK, FOR WHITE XMAS - redbankgreen
- Islanders Tell POB Kids To Aim High - Plainview Old Bethpage Herald
- The RNC's Latest Race Gaffe - Daily Beast
- Maine Voices: Reflexive support of Israel should not derail Middle East peace ... - Press Herald
- What Beacon Hill has in store for you this week - Cape Cod Today
- Ben Gurion University Forbids Women To Light Chanukah Candles in Official ... - Daily Beast
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |