|New York State Assembly District 21|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Counsel, Entwistle and Cappucci, LLC|
Alfano is counsel for Entwistle and Cappucci, Limited Liability Company. His professional experiences include counsel for New York State Senate Deputy Majority Leader Dean G. Skelos; partner of Lasora, Beneventano and Alfano, Civil LItigation; a former attorney for Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher and Flom; and a former trial attorney for insurance companies.
Alfano earned a BA from Fordham University and a J.D. from Fordham University School of Law. He and his wife, Jacqueline, have three children; Thomas Junior, Jacqueline, and Stephanie.
Alfano did not run for re-election in 2010.
On November 4, 2008, Alfano won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 21, defeating opponent Alan Smilowitz (D).
Alfano raised $23,800 for his campaign while Smilowitz raised $3,155.
|New York State Assembly, District 21 2008|
|Thomas Alfano (R)||31,440|
|Alan Smilowitz (D)||19,010|
In 2008, a year in which Alfano was up for re-election, he collected $23,800 in donations.
|New York State Association of Realtors||$1,500|
|Sewanhaka Federation of Teachers||$1,000|
|King Umberto Inc||$600|
- Children and Families Committee, New York Assembly
- Codes Committee, New York Assembly
- Higher Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Thomas Alfano
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 21
| Succeeded by|
Edward Ra (R)
State of New York
|State executive officers||