For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|U.S. House, Alabama, District 3|
|U.S. House, Alabama District 3 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Mike Rogers Incumbent||75.9%||50,372|
|Source: Alabama Secretary of State|
|Thomas Casson (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 7, 2014||$0||$11,425||$(6,678)||$4,746|
|Pre-Primary||May 27, 2014||$4,746||$4,330||$(6,440)||$2,636|
Casson and his wife, Lorra, live in Auburn, Alabama, with their five adopted children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Thomas + Casson + Alabama + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Alabama's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
- Alabama's 3rd Congressional District
- WEIS Radio, "Rogers Faces Primary Challenge," February 8, 2014
- Politico, "2014 Alabama House Primaries Results," June 3, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Thomas Casson April Quarterly," accessed April 29, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Thomas Casson Pre-Primary," accessed June 2, 2014
- Campaign website, "About," accessed April 11, 2014
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|