Difference between revisions of "Thomas Courtney"
(year of first election added)
|Line 79:||Line 79:|
Revision as of 13:57, 23 June 2010
|Iowa State Senate District 44|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Courtney served in the United States Air Force. He has also worked for Case/New Holland Company. He is now retired.
- Agriculture Committee, Iowa Senate
- Commerce Committee, Iowa Senate
- Government Oversight Committee, Iowa Senate
- Labor and Business Relations Committee, Iowa Senate
- Rules and Administration Committee, Iowa Senate
- State Government Committee, Iowa Senate
|Iowa State Senate, District 44 (2008)|
|Thomas Courtney (D)||15,601|
|David Kerr (R)||10,536|
In 2008 Courtney collected $89,781 in donations.
Four of his largest contributors were:
|Iowa Credit Union League||$7,000|
|Associated General Contractors of Iowa||$3,500|
|John Deere & Co.||$2,750|
|Master Builders of Iowa||$2,500|
Courtney is widowed and has three children.
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Thomas Courtney
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- 2008 Iowa Election Results
- Money Raised by Iowa Candidates, 2008
- 2008 Contributions to Thomas Courtney
|Iowa Senate District 44
| Succeeded by|