Thomas E. Lubnau, II
|Thomas E. Lubnau, II|
|Wyoming House of Representatives District 31|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Lubnau was a Precinct Committeeman in 1984. He was also a State Committeeman for the Republican Party from 1991 to 1992.
Lubnau earned his BS in Finance from the University of Wyoming in 1981. He went on to receive his JD in 1984.
Lubnau has worked as an attorney for Lubnau, Bailey and Dumbrill, Professional Corporation since 1984.
- Corporations, Elections and Political Subdivisions Committee, Wyoming House
- Education Committee, Wyoming House
- Rules and Procedure Committee, Wyoming House
Lubnau is running for re-election to the Wyoming House of Representatives, District 31. He defeated Republican John D. Robertson in the August 17, 2010 primary election. He is unopposed in the general election on November 2, 2010. 
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 31 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Tom Lubnau II (R)||1,763|
|John D. Robertson (R)||675|
In 2008, Lubnau collected $17,757 in campaign contributions. The four largest contributors to his campaign were as follows:
|Tom and Rita Lubnau, II||$4,442|
|Wyoming Realtors Association||$2,000|
Lubnau and his wife, Rita, have two children.
- Thomas Lubnau's campaign website
- Wyoming House of Representatives - Rep. Thomas E. Lubnau, II
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|Wyoming House of Representatives District 31
| Succeeded by|