|Wisconsin State Assembly District 99|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Hibbard ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 99. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012, and was defeated by District 33 incumbent Chris Kapenga (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 99, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Chris Kapenga Incumbent||76.3%||26,314|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Hibbard was a 2010 Democratic candidate for District 99 of the Wisconsin State Assembly. Hibbard was defeated by incumbent Republican Don Pridemore in the November 2 general election. He was unopposed in the primary election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Thomas + Hibbard + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Hibbard on Wisconsin Vote
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |