|Wisconsin State Assembly District 32|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Prior to his election to the Assembly he served as Supervisor of the Walworth County Board from 1992-2003, and as Trustee of the Williams Bay Village Board from 1974-1982.
Lothian has worked as Administrator/Assistant Professor, Executive Secretary, Lab Director, and Director of the Department of Space Utilization at University of Illinois. He is a member of a number of organizations, including the Geneva Lake Association, Geneva Lake Environmental Association, Racine/Kenosha/Walworth Work Force Development Board, and Walworth County Republican Party.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Lothian has decided to not seek re-election in 2010.
On November 4, 2008, Lothian won re-election to Assembly District 32, receiving 51.65% of the vote.
|Wisconsin Assembly District 32|
|Thomas Lothian (R)||16,568|
|Doug Harrod (R)||10,928|
|John Finley (I)||1,965|
Legislation sponsored in 2009 includes:
- AB-142 Landscape architecture: practicing without a permit prohibited; exemptions provided
- AB-335 Alcohol beverages consumed in public places: prohibition exception for event at and sponsored by private colleges
- AB-347 Unclaimed personal property: sheriff may sell at public auction or on an Internet site
For a full listing of sponsored legislation and details see the House site.
The top 5 donors to Lothian's 2008 campaign:
|1st District Republican Party of WI||$1,500|
|Hedberg, Donald D||$500|
|Tavern League of WI||$500|
|Colman, Charles L||$500|
- Wisconsin Assembly - Representative Thomas Lothian
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Wisconsin Democracy Campaign profile
- Representative Lothian's Freedom Speaks profile
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 32
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |