|New York State Assembly District 17|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
McKevitt's professional experiences include deputy town attorney for Hempstead; intern for New York State Attorney Generals Office and New York State Supreme Court Justice Marvin Segal; and staff to New York State Senator Kemp Hannon and United States Senator Alfonse DAmato.
McKevitt earned a BA from Hofstra University and a JD from Hofstra Law School. He is married to Samantha.
- Aging Committee, New York Assembly
- Insurance Committee, New York Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, New York Assembly
- Mental Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Small Business Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Thomas McKevitt
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
State of New York
|State executive officers||