|New York State Assembly District 17|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
McKevitt's professional experiences include deputy town attorney for Hempstead; intern for New York State Attorney Generals Office and New York State Supreme Court Justice Marvin Segal; and staff to New York State Senator Kemp Hannon and United States Senator Alfonse DAmato.
McKevitt earned a BA from Hofstra University and a JD from Hofstra Law School. He is married to Samantha.
On November 4, 2008 McKevitt won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 17, defeating opponent John Pinto (D).
McKevitt raised $47,827 for his campaign while Pinto raised $17,915.
|New York State Assembly, District 17 2008|
|Thomas McKevitt (R)||31,803|
|John Pinto (D)||23,321|
- Subcommittee on Trust and Estates
- Judiciary Committee, New York Assembly
- Mental Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Small Business Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Thomas McKevitt
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|New York Assembly - District 17
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||