Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Montana House of Representatives, District 4|
Baldwin is running in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 4. Baldwin ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and is challenged by Ed Lieser in the general election which takes place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tim + Baldwin + Montana + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Morning briefing: IRS and tea party, food stamp users, frac sand mining ... - 77Square.com
- State Roundup - Annuity Outlook Magazine
- Flashback: Betting hurts Packers - Leader-Telegram
- G. Ray Bodley High School Third Quarter Honor Roll - Oswego Daily News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |
Public Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |