|Michigan House of Representatives District 29|
|January 1, 2013|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||February 28, 2012|
|Next election||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||3 terms|
He was first elected in the February 28, 2012 special election. The special election was called to fill the vacancy created when Tim Melton (D) resigned in August to take a position at StudentsFirst, a group promoting public education reform.
Greimel is unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 7. The general election takes place on November 6.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Tim + Greimel + Michigan + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Extension:RSS -- Error: Not a valid URL: http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&gl=us&q=Tim Greimel+Michigan+Legislature&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss|template=slpfeed|max=10|title=Tim Greimel News Feed
- Mlive, "Auburn Hills state Rep. Tim Melton will resign to take job with national education group," August 30, 2011
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 7, 2012
- Michigan Department of State, "2011 Unofficial Michigan Special Primary Election Results," Accessed November 16, 2011
- Michigan Secretary of State, 29th District, Unofficial election results, accessed February 29, 2012
|Michigan House of Representatives District 29
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |