Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia House of Delegates District 40|
|January 4, 2003 - Present|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 3, 2009|
|First elected||January 2003|
|Next general||November 8, 2011|
|Bachelor's||College of William and Mary|
|Service/branch||United States Army Reserve|
|Years of service||7|
|Date of birth||01/07/1963|
|Place of birth||Norfolk, VA|
Hugo is currently the Executive Director of the Free File Alliance. He served in the United States Army Reserves from 1990-1998, and previously served as Chief of Staff for Congressman Bud Shuster. Hugo earned his B.A. from College of William and Mary.
Delegate Hugo's campaign kick off
- Finance (Vice Chair)
- Commerce and Labor
- Subcommittee #2 (Chair)
- Special Subcommittee on Energy
- Subcommittee #1
- Subcommittee #2 (Chair)
- Privileges and Elections
- Campaign Finance Subcommittee
- HB 2470 Northern Virginia Transportation District Fund; dedication of state matching funds. *
- HB 2471 Freedom of Information Act; disclosure of names of teachers not required in response to request.
- HB 2605 Driver training programs; transfers to DMV responsibility therefor established for public schools.
Hugo is running for re-election to the District 40 seat of the Virginia House of Delegates. He is unopposed in the August 23 primary and the November 8 general election.
In 2009, Hugo was re-elected to the Virginia House of Delegates. He defeated Sue Conrad in the General Election. 
|Virginia House of Delegates General Election, District 40 (2009)|
|Tim Hugo (R)||12,056|
|Sue Conrad (D)||6,946|
The top 5 donors to Hugo's 2009 campaign:
|Republican Party of Virginia||$17,678|
|Labaton Sucharow LLP||$10,000|
|Virginia Bankers Assoc||$8,500|
|The Tim Hugo Group||$7,700|
Hugo and his wife, Paula, have four children.
- Delegate Tim Hugo official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Hugo
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 40
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |