|U.S. House, Massachusetts, District 3|
|Ph.D.||University of Texas in experimental physics|
- Principal Systems Engineer at Raytheon : 2011-present
- Sr. Systems Engineer II at Raytheon : 2006-2012
- Foudning Scientist at Nanostar Inc. : 2002-2006
Imholt is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Massachusetts' 3rd Congressional District. Imholt is running in the Republican primary on November 4, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tim + Imholt + Massachusetts + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Imholt For Congress "Tim Imholt Campaign Site," Accessed August 1, 2013
- Linked In "Tim Imholt," Accessed July 31, 2013
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- FEC "Timothy Imholt Filings," Accessed August 1, 2013