is a 2014 Republican
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House of Representatives
representing the 3rd Congressional District
- Principal Systems Engineer at Raytheon : 2011-present
- Sr. Systems Engineer II at Raytheon : 2006-2012
- Foudning Scientist at Nanostar Inc. : 2002-2006
- See also: Massachusetts' 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
Imholt ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Massachusetts' 3rd Congressional District. Imholt ran in the Republican primary on November 4, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tim + Imholt + Massachusetts + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Tim Imholt News Feed