|New Mexico State Senate District 17|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Business and Planning Consultant|
Keller earned his BA in Public Service/Art History/Finance from the University of Notre Dame. He went on to receive his MBA from Harvard Business School.
Keller was co-founder of Data Digital Divide in Cambodia. He is currently a Business and Planning Consultant for Katzenbach Partners, Limited Liability Company.
Keller was a Policy Advisor for the New Mexico State Legislature. He has also been a Parliamentarian/Ward Chair of the Democratic Party of Bernalillo County. He joined the New Mexico State Senate in 2009. He has served in that position since, representing the 17th district.
- Committees' Committee, New Mexico Senate
- Corporations and Transportation Committee, New Mexico Senate
- Education Committee, New Mexico Senate
- Biography from the New Mexico Legislature website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1996, 1994, 1992
- Voting record from New Mexico Votes.org
|New Mexico State Senate District 17
| Succeeded by|
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found