|New Mexico State Senate District 17|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Business and Planning Consultant|
Keller was a Policy Advisor for the New Mexico State Legislature. He has also been a Parliamentarian/Ward Chair of the Democratic Party of Bernalillo County. He joined the New Mexico State Senate in 2009. He has served in that position since, representing the 17th district.
Keller was co-founder of Data Digital Divide in Cambodia. He is currently a Business and Planning Consultant for Katzenbach Partners, Limited Liability Company.
Keller earned his BA in Public Service/Art History/Finance from the University of Notre Dame. He went on to receive his MBA from Harvard Business School.
- Committees' Committee, New Mexico Senate
- Corporations and Transportation Committee, New Mexico Senate
- Education Committee, New Mexico Senate
Keller raised $120,962 for his campaign.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Tim Keller's 2008 campaign.
|Tim M. Keller||$10,003|
|Conservation Voters New Mexico||$9,142|
|Scott & Fiona Keller||$5,000|
|Cheryl & Frank A. Potenziani||$5,000|
- Time Keller's personal website
- Biography from the New Mexico Legislature website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1996, 1994, 1992
- Voting record from New Mexico Votes.org
- 2008 election results, New Mexico Senate
- 2008 Follow the Money's report on Tim's 2008 campaign contributions
|New Mexico State Senate District 17
| Succeeded by|