Tim Kelly (Michigan state representative)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 94|
Kelly's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Tim’s career has focused on improving and streamlining government and helping Michigan’s job providers thrive and create new jobs."
- Excerpt:"Tim’s hands-on public policy also includes our public schools. In 1995, Governor John Engler asked Tim to serve as his Education Policy Advisor."
- Excerpt:"Tim’s experience tells him more government intervention and intrusion into the health care market place is not the answer to reducing the health insurance costs that are killing jobs in Michigan and putting health insurance out of reach for too many in Saginaw County. "
- Excerpt:"Tim will fight for more transparency in government and to limit government to only those roles that make sense for Saginaw County taxpayers."
Kelly ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 94. He defeated Ann M. Doyle and Ryan McReynolds in the Republican primary on August 7. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 94 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tim + Kelly + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |