|Michigan House of Representatives District 20|
Roraback's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Protecting Our Schools
- Excerpt:"I’m frustrated by the constant budget cuts and legislative threats to our excellent schools. Unlike the current leadership in Lansing, I won’t sacrifice education to serve special interests. I will defend our schools and fight for our kids."
Supporting Our Middle Class
- Excerpt:"The current tax plan has kept the income tax rate high, raised taxes on pensioners, eliminated the child deduction, and even singled out a tax increase on library employees. I have a different vision. I will support common sense tax reform that puts ideology aside and our middle class first."
Making Our Government Work
- Excerpt:"I won’t let partisan politics or special interests strong arm me into voting against this community. I’ll cast every vote to serve the best interests of my neighbors."
Roraback ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 20. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Kurt Heise (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 20, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Kurt Heise Incumbent||56.1%||27,357|
Roraback and his wife Donna have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tim + Roraback + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Tim Roraback on Facebook
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |