m (Text replace - "===Campaign Themes===" to "===Campaign themes===")
m (Text replace - "Unopposedboth=|" to "")
|Line 79:||Line 79:|
Latest revision as of 01:57, 31 October 2013
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa State Senate District 40|
|High school||Cedar Grove|
|Bachelor's||University of Wisconsin (Madison)|
|J.D.||Brooklyn Law School|
|Place of birth||Kalamazoo, Michigan|
Tripp owns his own private practice. He attended Brooklyn Law School, receiving a Juris Doctorate degree, and earned a Bachelor's degree in Political Science from the University of Wisconsin (Madison). 
Tripp's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Tim will fight to make sure that Des Moines does not throw unnecessary hoops for schools’ administrators to jump through."
- Excerpt:"Tim Tripp knows how to bring new jobs into our district so we can do more to prepare Iowans for new, good-paying jobs. Iowa's beauty and natural resources positions us to be the destination of tourism and industry."
- Excerpt:"Tim Tripp will continue to work tirelessly, ensuring that Iowans have access to care that is affordable and close to home. No one should be bankrupted by unreasonable medical costs."
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2012
Tripp ran in the 2012 election for Iowa State Senate District 40. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012. Tripp was defeated by Ken Rozenboom (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa State Senate, District 40, General Election, 2012|
Tripp and his wife Kathy have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tim + Tripp + Iowa + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found