|Missouri House Of Representatives District 34|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Flook is an Attorney with Flook & Graham Professional Corporation. He received his JD from the University of Missouri-Kansas City, and BA in History/Philosophy from William Jewell College.
Flook is a member of the Hispanic Bar Association of Kansas City, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Kansas Bar Association, Knights of Columbus,Liberty Area Chamber of Commerce, Liberty Rotary Club, Missouri State Bar Association, Phi Gamma Delta Fraternity, and Saint James Catholic Church.
- Crime Prevention
- Job Creation and Economic Development (Chairman)
- Special Standing Committee on Urban Issues
- Joint Committee on Administrative Rules
- Joint Committee on Economic Development Policy And Planning
Timothy Flook raised $89,527 for his campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 34|
|Timothy Flook (R)||11,186||61.3%|
|Tom Niffen (D)||7,055||38.7%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Timothy Flook's 2008 campaign.
|Life Sciences Fund of Greater KC Chamber Commerce PA||$3,500|
|Supporters of Health Research & Treatments||$3,500|
|Missouri Freedom CMTE||$2,825|
|Missouri Republican Leadership Council||$2,000|
- Missouri House of Representatives - Rep. Timothy Flook
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|Missouri State House District 34
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |