|New York State Assembly District 108|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Gordon's professional experience is as the founder of Albany Media Group.
Gordon earned a B.A. from the State University of New York, Brockport. He and his wife, Christine, have four children.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Gordon ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. He was defeated by challenger Steven McLaughlin (R) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, he was also listed as a candidate of the Independence Party of New York State and Working Families Party.
On November 4, 2008, Gordon won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 108, defeating opponent Steven McLaughlin (R).
Gordon raised $48,330 for his campaign while McLaughlin raised $24,507.
|New York State Assembly, District 108 2008|
|Timothy Gordon (D)||37,205|
|Steven McLaughlin (R)||24,429|
- Subcommittee on Outreach and Oversight of Senior Citizen Programs
- Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Committee, New York Assembly
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Energy Committee, New York Assembly
- Racing and Wagering Committee, New York Assembly
- Small Business Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Timothy Gordon
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|New York Assembly - District 108
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |