|Wyoming House of Representatives District 32|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
In February 2010, Hallinan was excused from the Budget Session due to medical issues. He underwent emergency open heart surgery on Feb. 1 and was released from Intensive Care February 9. In order to recover from the surgery, Hallinan announced he would not be seeking re-election in the fall.
Hallinan is a physician. Hallinan earned his Bachelor's Degree from Stanford University. He went on to receive his MD from the University of Utah.
- Labor, Health and Social Services Committee, Wyoming House
- Transportation and Highways Committee, Wyoming House
Hallinan did not seek re-election to the Wyoming House of Representatives, District 32.
In 2008, Hallinan collected $6,950 in campaign contributions. The four largest contributors to his campaign were as follows:
|Wyoming Realtors Association||$1,500|
|Wyoming Republican Party||$500|
|Wyoming Trucking Association||$350|
|Wyoming Medical Society||$300|
Hallinan and his wife, Nancy, have three children.
- Wyoming House of Representatives - Rep. Timothy Hallinan
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|Wyoming House of Representatives District 32
| Succeeded by|