|New Mexico House of Representatives District 60|
| January 18, 2011-Present|
|December 31, 2014|
|Years in position ||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
is a Republican
member of the New Mexico House of Representatives
. He represents District 60. He was elected in 2010 and has served since assuming office in 2011.
Lewis has taught business at the high school level and believes that high schools should teach both evolution and creationism.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Lewis served on the following committees:
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lewis served on the following committees:
- See also: New Mexico House of Representatives elections, 2012
Lewis ran for re-election in 2012. He ran unopposed in the June 5, 2012 Republican primary and was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Mexico House of Representatives, District 60, General Election, 2012
||Timothy Lewis Incumbent
- See also: New Mexico House of Representatives elections, 2010
Lewis was unopposed in the June 1 primary. Lewis defeated incumbent Jack Thomas (D) in the general election on November 2.
| New Mexico House of Representatives General Election, District 60 (2010)
| Timothy Lewis (R)
| Jack Thomas (D)
Comprehensive donor information for Lewis is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Lewis raised a total of $48,836 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 28, 2013.
Lewis won re-election to the New Mexico State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Lewis raised a total of $15,845
|New Mexico State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Timothy Lewis's campaign in 2012|
|Lewis for Congress||$1,400|
|New Mexico Realtors Association||$1,250|
|Total Raised in 2012||$15,845|
|Source:Follow the Money
Lewis won election to the New Mexico State House in 2010. During that election cycle, Lewis raised a total of $32,991
|New Mexico State House 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Timothy Lewis's campaign in 2010|
|House Republican Leadership Committee||$1,500|
|Republican Party of Sandoval County||$1,075|
|Duke City Distributing||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$32,991|
|Source:Follow the Money
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Timothy + Lewis + New + Mexico + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- ↑ "Republicans have a dream night in New Mexico state House races," Capital Report New Mexico, 3 November 2010
- ↑ Santa Fe New Mexican biography
- ↑ New Mexico Secretary of State, Official Primary Results
- ↑ New Mexico Secretary of State "Primary Candidate List," Accessed March 23, 2012
- ↑ "Republicans have a dream night in New Mexico state House races," New Mexico Watchdog, November 2, 2010
- ↑ North Dakota 2010 General Election Results
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "Lewis, Timothy," Accessed May 28, 2013