Timothy R. Carpenter
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 115|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Carpenter ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 115. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012. He was defeated by incumbent Janet L. Duprey in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Timothy + Carpenter + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Sex Music For Gargoyles: Soft Cell's The Art Of Falling Apart - The Quietus
- Interview by Mike ?The Rubber Warrior? Plunkett - ringsidereport.com (blog)
- What Beacon Hill has in store for you this week - Cape Cod Today
- Kanye West's 'Yeezus' Is 2013's Album of the Year - SPIN
- Audio Post Artistry: Creating Loop Group for HBO's ?Boardwalk Empire? - SonicScoop
- Funeral Notices for November 13, 2013 - The Randolph Guide
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |