Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 41B|
Utz's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"My position, not popular with segments of society, is life begins at conception, is sacred and human."
- Excerpt:"I say enough is enough. Time has come to provide the option in specific cases for Capitol Punishment and execution of said punishment."
- Excerpt:"We have grossly abdicated the God-given responsibility of helping those less fortunate. Government has no business nor ability to discern generosity."
Federal and State Constitutions
- Excerpt:"I seek your vote this November for Minnesota House of Representatives District 50-A, and a return of state government to accountable constitutional Rule of Law. "
- Excerpt:"Truth be told “We the People” lose life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness one right at a time to a state government acting as Lord over us rather than acting in its proper capacity as a servant of the people. "
Utz ran for election to the District 41B seat in the Minnesota House of Representatives in 2012. He was unopposed in the August 14 Constitution Party primary and was defeated by incumbent Carolyn Laine (D) in the general election on November 6.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 41B, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Carolyn Laine Incumbent||58.6%||11,943|
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |