|Ohio State House, District 43|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
He worked as a judicial law clerk and then practiced law for five years. He spent the next 14 years as a pastor for The Chapel before returning to the legal practice. He has been a member of the New Franklin City Council and chaired the Safety Committee.
He got his bachelor's degree from Hiram College and his J.D. from Ohio State University College of Law.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, McKenney was appointed to the following committees:
- Commerce and Labor Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Health and Aging Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Retirement and Pensions
- Judiciary and Ethics Committee, Ohio House of Representatives, Vice Chair
- Local Government Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 43|
|Todd McKenney (R)||24,496||54.99%|
|Steve Dyer (D)||20,051||45.01%|
In 2010, McKenney collected $205,878 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2010.
|OHIO HOUSE REPUBLICAN ORGANIZATIONAL CMTE||$122,000|
|OHIO REPUBLICAN PARTY||$38,758|
|THOMAS NEEDLES DBA GO-GO PAC||$10,000|
|LAGER, WILLIAM L||$5,000|
|RYBKA, LAWRENCE J||$3,000|
McKenney and his wife Bethany have two children.
- Todd McKenney on Judgepedia
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
Steve Dyer (D)
|Ohio House of Representatives District 43
| Succeeded by|