|Iowa House of Representatives District 34|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Taylor has been a Staff Representative with the American Federation of State County and Municipal Employees Iowa Council 61, and a Commissioner with the Iowa Department of Elder Affairs.
He is a member of the Boy Scouts of America and the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
- Rebuild Iowa and Disaster Recovery
- State Government
- Subcommittee on Justice System Appropriations (Co-Chair)
- Iowa House of Representatives - Rep. Todd Taylor
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |