|Illinois State Senate District 40|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 12, 2013
Hutchinson graduated with her Bachelor's Degree from the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Hutchinson has been appointed to these committees:
- Agriculture and Conservation Committee, Illinois State Senate
- Committee of the Whole, Illinois Senate
- Higher Education Committee, Illinois State Senate
- Labor Committee, Illinois State Senate
- Revenue Committee, Illinois State Senate
- Subcommittee on Tax Credits, Vice Chair
- Transportation Committee, Illinois State Senate, Vice Chair
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Hutchinson served on these committees:
- Agriculture and Conservation
- Local Government
- State Government and Veterans Affairs Vice-Chairwoman.
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2010
|Illinois State Senate, District 40 (2010)|
|Toi Hutchinson (D)||34,149||55.19%|
|Adam Baumgartner (R)||27,727||44.81%|
The election took place on November 2, 2010. Hutchinson ran unopposed in the Democratic primary election on February 2nd.
Hutchinson represents Illinois Senate District 40. District 40 includes Chicago Heights, Orland Park, and other Chicago suburbs in Kankankee and Will Counties.
Toi is married to Paul Hutchinson. They have three children and reside in Olympia Fields, Illinois.
- Toi Hutchinson's personal website
- Biography from the Illinois General Assembly
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Toi Hutchinson on Facebook
- Toi Hutchinson on Twitter
- "The Daily Journal (Kankakee, IL) Dems select Halvorson's replacement"
- "Illinois General Assembly" List of Illinois Senate Committees, July 28, 2009
- 2010 Illinois General Election Results
- 2010 Illinois Primary Election Results
- "Illinois Chamber of * Commerce Committee, Illinois State Senate, Northeast Illinois Legislative District Maps, July 29, 2009
|Illinois Senate District 40
| Succeeded by|