For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 44|
|High school||Milford High School|
|Date of birth||November 8, 1986|
|Place of birth||Michigan|
Crawford is a utility worker for Meijer. He has volunteered at the Milford Libary and Kensington Metro Park
Crawford ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 44. He defeated Mark Venie in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Eileen Kowall in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 44, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Eileen Kowall Incumbent||62.8%||29,772|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 44 Democratic Primary, 2012|
- See also: Michigan State Senate elections, 2010
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tom + Crawford + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Tom Crawford, campaign page, retrieved August 6, 2012.
- http://miboecfr.nictusa.com/election/candlist/12PRI/12PRI_CL.HTM Michigan Secretary of State, 2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing, retrieved August 6, 2012.
- Associated Press "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 7, 2012
- Michigan Secretary of State "2010 Primary Results"
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |