Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 44|
|High school||Milford High School|
|Birthday||November 8, 1986|
|Place of birth||Michigan|
Crawford is a utility worker for Meijer. He has volunteered at the Milford Libary and Kensington Metro Park
Crawford ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 44. He defeated Mark Venie in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Eileen Kowall in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 44, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Eileen Kowall Incumbent||62.8%||29,772|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 44 Democratic Primary, 2012|
- See also: Michigan State Senate elections, 2010
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tom + Crawford + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Concerns about Ann Arbor's cost of living surface at council retreat - The Ann Arbor News - MLive.com
- A few items to chew on - Boston Globe
- Community Events Calendar - LimaOhio.com
- Theater to See in L.A. This Week, Including a Magic Horror Show - LA Weekly (blog)
- Ann Arbor FY 2013 Audit: Clean Report - The Ann Arbor Chronicle
- CITIZEN COLUMNIST: Muskoka: A brief history of the Beautiful Land - SCNow
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- ↑ Tom Crawford, campaign page, retrieved August 6, 2012.
- ↑ http://miboecfr.nictusa.com/election/candlist/12PRI/12PRI_CL.HTM Michigan Secretary of State, 2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing, retrieved August 6, 2012.
- ↑ Associated Press "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 7, 2012
- ↑ Michigan Secretary of State "2010 Primary Results"
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |