Difference between revisions of "Tom Gear"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
'''Tom Gear''' is a [[Republican]] member of the [[Virginia House of Delegates]], representing District 91.
'''Tom Gear''' is a [[Republican]] member of the [[Virginia House of Delegates]], representing District 91 .
Revision as of 09:31, 16 July 2009
- General Laws (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on ABC/Gaming (Chair)
- HB 2042 Handguns; allows retiring law-enforcement officer of State Lottery Department to purchase.
- HB 2043 Port Authority; records of allowance or reimbursement for expenses paid officer, etc., to be open.
- HB 2049 Removal of public official; no person who signs petition for removal of shall be liable for costs.
The top 5 donors to Gear's 2007 campaign:
- 1. VA Beer Wholesalers Assoc $4,854
- 2. VA Wine Wholesalers Assoc $3,604
- 3. Pomoco Auto Group $3,500
- 4. Associated Distributors $3,000
- 5. VA Automobile & Truck Dealers Assoc $2,750
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Gear
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2007, 2005, 2003, 2001
- Project Vote Smart - Delegate Gear
- Bill Tracking - Legislation as Chief Patron
- Follow the Money - 2007 Campaign Contributions
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |