For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
- Finance Committee, Virginia House
- General laws Committee, Virginia House (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on ABC/Gaming (Chair)
- Transportation Committee, Virginia House
- HB 2042 Handguns; allows retiring law-enforcement officer of State Lottery Department to purchase.
- HB 2043 Port Authority; records of allowance or reimbursement for expenses paid officer, etc., to be open.
- HB 2049 Removal of public official; no person who signs petition for removal of shall be liable for costs.
The top 5 donors to Gear's 2007 campaign:
- 1. VA Beer Wholesalers Assoc $4,854
- 2. VA Wine Wholesalers Assoc $3,604
- 3. Pomoco Auto Group $3,500
- 4. Associated Distributors $3,000
- 5. VA Automobile & Truck Dealers Assoc $2,750
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Gear
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2007, 2005, 2003, 2001
- Project Vote Smart - Delegate Gear
- Bill Tracking - Legislation as Chief Patron
- Follow the Money - 2007 Campaign Contributions
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |