|Virginia House of Delegates District 91|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
- General Laws (Vice Chair)
- ABC/Gaming Subcommittee (Chair)
- Subcommittee #3
- Subcommittee #1
- HB 2042 Handguns; allows retiring law-enforcement officer of State Lottery Department to purchase.
- HB 2043 Port Authority; records of allowance or reimbursement for expenses paid officer, etc., to be open.
- HB 2049 Removal of public official; no person who signs petition for removal of shall be liable for costs.
The top 5 donors to Gear's 2009 campaign:
|Virginia Republican Party||$53,800|
|Watkins M. Abbitt Jr||$10,100|
|Virginia Wine Wholesalers Association||$8,000|
|Virginia Automobile and Truck Dealers Association||$7,272|
|Majority Whip PAC||$5,000|
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Gear
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 2001
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |