Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 17|
Kolarick was a 2010 Republican candidate for District 23 in the South Carolina House of Representatives.
Kolarik ran in a special election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 17. The seat is vacant following Tom Corbin's (R) resignation on November 12, 2012, after he won election to both the House and the state Senate on November 6. He lost against Roy Harmon, Mike Burns, Chris Sullivan, and Randall Young in the Republican primary on January 11, 2013. Mike Burns missed winning outright by one vote and went to a runoff with Chris Sullivan, which Burns won.
- Tom Kolarik campaign website
- Tom Kolarik on Facebook
- Tom Kolarik on Twitter
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- The Travelers Rest Tribune, "Upstate businessman to run for recently vacated S.C. House District 17 seat," November 14, 2012
- Taylors-Wade Hampton Patch, "Businessman Announces Bid For Vacated S.C. House Seat," November 15, 2012
- Travelers Rest Tribune, "Burns wins S.C. House District 17 Republican runoff," February 5, 2013
- South Carolina general election results
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |