|Wisconsin State Assembly District 67|
|2011 - Present|
|January 3, 2013|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Place of birth||Eau Claire, WI|
Before assuming office, Larson owned and operated Bear Valley Electric - a company he founded approximately 20 years ago. He is a master electrician, and attended Chippewa Valley Technical College after graduating from Colfax High School.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Larson has been appointed to these committees:
Information Policy and Technology
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Larson won re-election in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 67. Larson ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and defeated Deb Bieging (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Larson defeated Democrat C. W. King and Independent Thomas Lange in the November 2 general election. Larson defeated Republicans Tamara Deutsch, Dean Gullickson, James Lewis, Don Moga, and Marv Prestrud in the primary election. 
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 67 General Election (2010)|
|Tom Larson (R)||12,547|
|C. W. King (D)||6,518|
|Thomas Lange (I)||969|
In 2010, when Larson first won election to the State Assembly, he collected $107,051 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Wisconsin Realtors Association||$1,000|
|Associated Builders & Contractors of Wisconsin||$500|
|Wisconsin Health & Hospital Association||$500|
|Tavern League of Wisconsin||$500|
|13 individual donors||$500 each|
Larson is married and has three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Tom + Larson + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tom Larson on the Wisconsin State Assembly website
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Larson on Facebook
- Campaign website
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," retrieved June 12, 2012
- Official GAB primary results
- Madison.com, Tom Larson
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "Contribution Limits"
- Follow the Money.org, Tom Larson candidate summary, Retrieved June 22, 2011
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 67
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |