Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 93|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan|
|J.D.||Michigan State University College of Law|
|Profession||Assistant Attorney General|
Leonard's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Jobs and the Economy
- Excerpt:"Jobs and the economy must remain priority #1 for our elected leaders. As your state representative, I will work to keep taxes low and remove excessive regulations that hinder job growth in our state."
- Excerpt:"I am a strong supporter of Attorney General Bill Schuette’s VO-4 initiative, which allows prosecutors to require a minimum 25-year sentence for certain repeat criminals who have committed four felonies while progressing to more violent crimes. "
- Excerpt:"I am 100% pro-life and am proud to be endorsed by the Right to Life of Michigan – PAC."
- Excerpt:"As a CPL holder and member of the NRA, I understand the importance of preserving the right to keep and bear arms."
- Excerpt:"Farmers are some of the best conservationists in our society and their very livelihood depends on the land which they manage."
Leonard is running in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 93. He is running against Kevin Kirk, Jeremiah Napier, and Michael Frederick Trebesh in the Republican primary on August 7. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 93 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tom + Leonard + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |