Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 93|
|January 1, 2013 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||3 terms|
|Assistant Attorney General|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan|
|J.D.||Michigan State University College of Law|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Leonard served on the following committees:
|Michigan Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Insurance, Vice-chair|
Leonard's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Jobs and the Economy
- Excerpt:"Jobs and the economy must remain priority #1 for our elected leaders. As your state representative, I will work to keep taxes low and remove excessive regulations that hinder job growth in our state."
- Excerpt:"I am a strong supporter of Attorney General Bill Schuette’s VO-4 initiative, which allows prosecutors to require a minimum 25-year sentence for certain repeat criminals who have committed four felonies while progressing to more violent crimes. "
- Excerpt:"I am 100% pro-life and am proud to be endorsed by the Right to Life of Michigan – PAC."
- Excerpt:"As a CPL holder and member of the NRA, I understand the importance of preserving the right to keep and bear arms."
- Excerpt:"Farmers are some of the best conservationists in our society and their very livelihood depends on the land which they manage."
Leonard won election in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 93. He defeated Kevin Kirk, Jeremiah Napier, and Michael Frederick Trebesh in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Paul Silva (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 93, General Election, 2012|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 93 Republican Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tom + Leonard + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Paul Opsommer (R)
|Michigan House of Representatives District 93
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |