|Michigan House of Representatives, District 93|
|January 1, 2013 - present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||3 terms|
|Assistant Attorney General|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan|
|J.D.||Michigan State University College of Law|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Leonard served on the following committees:
|Michigan Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Insurance, Vice-chair|
|• Michigan Competitiveness|
Leonard's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Jobs and the Economy
- Excerpt: "Jobs and the economy must remain priority #1 for our elected leaders. As your state representative, I will work to keep taxes low and remove excessive regulations that hinder job growth in our state."
- Excerpt: "I am a strong supporter of Attorney General Bill Schuette’s VO-4 initiative, which allows prosecutors to require a minimum 25-year sentence for certain repeat criminals who have committed four felonies while progressing to more violent crimes. "
- Excerpt: "I am 100% pro-life and am proud to be endorsed by the Right to Life of Michigan – PAC."
- Excerpt: "As a CPL holder and member of the NRA, I understand the importance of preserving the right to keep and bear arms."
- Excerpt: "Farmers are some of the best conservationists in our society and their very livelihood depends on the land which they manage."
Leonard won election in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 93. He defeated Kevin Kirk, Jeremiah Napier, and Michael Frederick Trebesh in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Paul Silva (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 93, General Election, 2012|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 93 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Leonard is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Leonard raised a total of $122,109 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 12, 2013.
|Tom Leonard's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Michigan State House, District 93||$122,109|
|Grand Total Raised||$122,109|
2012Leonard won election to the Michigan House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Leonard raised a total of $122,109.
|Michigan House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Tom Leonard's campaign in 2012|
|Tom Leonard III||$20,600|
|Clinton County Republican Committee||$2,500|
|Randy Richardville Leadership Fund||$2,280|
|Michigan Health & Hospital Association||$2,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$122,109|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tom + Leonard + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Paul Opsommer (R)
|Michigan House of Representatives District 93
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |