|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 21
Michalski is President of the Oak Creek Common Council and is on the Board of Directors of the Milwaukee Area Technical College.
He has been a Journeyman Machine Repair Mechanic for 38 years, before retiring. He is a member of UELocal 111 Retirees Association, and is endorsed by the AFT Local 212, SEIU Local 150 and AFSCME District Council 48.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 21 Democratic primary (2010)|
|Tom Michalski (D)||2,663||99.74%|
Michalski's campaign website lists positions on five issues:
- Jobs and the economy - Supports use of Tax Incremental Financing Districts.
- Health care - Supports a referendum "guaranteeing every Wisconsin resident affordable health care coverage as good as the health care coverage provided to state legislatures."
- Environment - Supports the "Photovoltaic Educational Farm- the state's largest solar power project."
- Education - Supported referendum to remodel 3 area schools which "brought the buildings up to 21st Century standards along with improved internet access and increased space for the students and teachers in the district."
- Fiscal responsibility - Has "worked to lower the mil rate by 19% keeping Oak Creek property taxes from going up and even lowering what some home owners pay in property taxes." 
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Michalski on Facebook
- Michalski on Twitter
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |