|Wisconsin State Assembly District 62|
|January 7, 2013 – present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Associate's||Erie Community College|
|Service/branch||United States Air Force|
|Place of birth||Buffalo, New York|
Weatherston earned his associate's degree at Erie Community College and his bachelor's degree at the State University of New York at Buffalo.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Weatherston served on the following committees:
|Wisconsin Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Colleges and Universities|
|• Consumer Protection|
|• State and Local Finance|
|• Workforce Development, Vice-chair|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Incumbent Thomas Weatherston was unopposed in the Republican primary. Weatherston was unopposed in the general election, and was re-elected for another term.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Weatherston won election in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 62. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012 and defeated Democratic primary winner Melissa Lemke in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 62, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Weatherston is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Weatherston raised a total of $35,530 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 6, 2013.
|Tom Weatherston's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Wisconsin State Assembly, District 62||$35,530|
|Grand Total Raised||$35,530|
2012Weatherston won election to the Wisconsin State Assembly in 2012. During that election cycle, Weatherston raised a total of $35,530.
|Wisconsin State Assembly 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Tom Weatherston's campaign in 2012|
|Larsen, Robert E||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$35,530|
|Source: Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Tom + Weatherston + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly Committees
- Wisconsin Joint Committees
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Assembly Office Website
- Official campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign Contributions: 2012
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Canvass Results for 2014 General Election," December 1, 2014
- Government Accountability Board, "2012 Fall Partisan Primary," accessed May 5, 2014
- Government Accountability Board, "2012 Fall General Election," accessed May 5, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Weatherston, Tom," accessed June 6, 2013
Cory Mason (D)
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 62
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||