Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Governor of Pennsylvania|
|Master's||University of London|
|Ph.D.||Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
A businessman, Wolf serves as CEO and chairman of the Wolf Organization, a distributor of kitchen and bath cabinetry and supplier of building materials. Wolf has spent two years in India with the Peace Corps, worked at a hardware store, and was a truck driver. He served as state revenue secretary under Gov. Ed Rendell from February 2007 through November 2008.
- Bachelor's degree, Dartmouth College
- Master's degree, University of London
- PhD, political science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- See also: State executive official elections, 2014
Wolf is running for election to the office of Governor of Pennsylvania. Wolf is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary election, which will be held in May 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tom Wolf" + Governor + Pennsylvania
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tom Wolf, candidate: Nerdy, practical and eager to see Pa. shine - York Dispatch
- A different PA Society approach - Philly.com (blog)
- A Democratic free-for-all for Pennsylvania governor - Politico (blog)
- Tom Wolf Releases Charter School Plan - PoliticsPA
- Harper Poll: Schwartz 22%, McGinty 15% in PA-Gov - PoliticsPA
- Corbett: No plans to raise minimum wage in PA - Pennsylvania Independent
- Tom Corbett Went From Establishment Republican to Tea Party... - The New Republic
- Dems Parody Corbett Site - PoliticsPA
- Contenders for governor court region - Tribune-Review
- Gas drilling could be an issue in Pennsylvania governor race - The Express Times - LehighValleyLive.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |