For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Tommy Wright (Virginia)
|Virginia House of Delegates District 61|
| Assumed office|
January 3, 2001
| Current term ends|
He won re-election unopposed in the 2009 general election.
- Militia, Police and Public Safety (Vice Chair)
- General Laws
- ABC/Gaming Subcommittee
- Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources Committee
- Natural Resources Subcommittee
- Militia, Police and Public Safety
- Subcommittee #1 (Chair)
- HB 1609 Foxhound training preserve; establishes license for nonresidents to hunt therein for $12.
- HB 1613 Polygraph examiners; only a federal, state, or local law-enforcement officer shall operate device.
- HB 2582 Charter; Town of Clarksville.
The top 5 donors to Wright's 2009 campaign:
|Virginia Wine Wholesalers Association||$2,000|
|Virginia Dental Association||$1,500|
|Virginia Beer Wholesalers Assocation||$1,000|
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Wright
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 2001
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 61
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |