Tommy Wright (Virginia)
|Virginia House of Delegates District 61|
| Assumed office|
January 3, 2001
| Current term ends|
He won re-election unopposed in the 2009 general election.
- Militia, Police and Public Safety (Vice Chair)
- General Laws
- ABC/Gaming Subcommittee
- Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources Committee
- Natural Resources Subcommittee
- Militia, Police and Public Safety
- Subcommittee #1 (Chair)
- HB 1609 Foxhound training preserve; establishes license for nonresidents to hunt therein for $12.
- HB 1613 Polygraph examiners; only a federal, state, or local law-enforcement officer shall operate device.
- HB 2582 Charter; Town of Clarksville.
Wright is running for re-election to the District 61 seat of the Virginia House of Delegates. He is unopposed in the August 23 primary and the November 8 general election.
In 2009, Wright was re-elected to the Virginia House of Delegates. 
|Virginia House of Delegates General Election, District 61 (2009)|
|Tommy Wright (R)||14,766|
The top 5 donors to Wright's 2009 campaign:
|Virginia Wine Wholesalers Association||$2,000|
|Virginia Dental Association||$1,500|
|Virginia Beer Wholesalers Assocation||$1,000|
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Wright
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 2001
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 61
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |