|Michigan House of Representatives District 13|
|Bachelor's||Eastern Michigan University (1979)|
Amorose currently teaches eighth grade U.S. History for Dearborn Public Schools. He attended Eastern Michigan University, receiving a Bachelor's degree in Secondary Education with a major in U.S. History.
Amorose was a primary candidate for the Republican Party in 2010 for Michigan's 15th Congressional District.
In a personal submission to Ballotpedia, Amorose highlighted the following campaign themes:
- "I strongly believe in the concepts contained in our founding documents, the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution. Hence, I am an advocate for limited government, republican in form and federalist in structure. I believe in strict constructionism, as government exists to secure our natural, unalienable rights, including life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I believe governments should exercise fiscal restraint on behalf of its taxpayers, including businesses, protect property rights of all residents and limit the intrusions into the lives of residents, all within the framework of our state constitution and the U.S. Constitution."
- "As a lifelong Michigan resident of 55 years, I hearken back to a day when the Motor City dominated the auto industry, and the auto industry dominated the economy. Today, much of our economy in our state, and in our nation is tremendously different. Government can and should be the tool to create an environment conducive to the growth of business, which will then result in greater employment for its residents."
Amorose is running in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 13. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 7. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tony + Amorose + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tony Amorose on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Bio submission to Ballotpedia, September 1, 2012
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 5, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |