Difference between revisions of "Tory Rocca"
|Line 142:||Line 142:|
Revision as of 22:59, 2 November 2010
|Michigan House of Representatives District 30|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Rep. Rocca is the son of Sal Rocca and Sue Rocca, both of whom also served in the State House of Representatives. They have all represented essentially the same district in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
Rocca is a graduate of the University of Michigan and later worked for Johnson Controls in Troy as a lab technician. He then returned to the University of Michigan where he received a law degree. He passed the Michigan bar exam in 2000. He has been involved in business law and product liability law.
Previous Offices Held
Political Campaign History
Key votes of 2009-2010
- Click below to see how this representative voted.
- Super Speedway, Lawmakers voting on whether TO EXTEND A SPECIAL TAX PERK for a super speedway.
- Driver Responsibility Fees, Lawmakers voting on whether TO IMPOSE 'driver responsibility fees.'
- Right to Work, Lawmakers voting on an amendment SUPPORTING RIGHT-TO-WORK zones.
- Golf Carts, Lawmakers voting on whether TO SUBSIDIZE the production of electric vehicle batteries.
- A Good Tax Gone Bad?, Lawmakers voting on the Michigan Business Tax.
- Secret Ballot, Lawmakers voting on whether to keep a SECRET BALLOT for union elections.
More Voting Record Details
- List of all of Tory Rocca’s roll call votes, bills introduced, and floor amendments from MichiganVotes.org (use site’s “advanced search” to narrow by date range, issue category and/or keyword).
- List of Tory Rocca’s 0 missed roll-call votes
Committee Assignments, 2009-2010
Tory Rocca raised $31,108 for his campaign.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 30|
|Tory Rocca (R)||25,713|
|Grant Hughes (D)||17,150|
In 2008 Tory Rocca collected $31,108 in donations. 
His five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Operating Engineers Local 324||$5,000|
|Michigan Beer & Wine Wholesalers Association||$4,840|
|Michigan Education Association||$4,175|
|Michigan Automobile Dealers Association||$2,500|
|Michigan Trial Lawyer Association||$1,900|
Contributions Report from Michigan Secretary of State
Rep. Tory Rocca
N-794 House Office Building
P.O. Box 30014
Lansing, MI 48933
- Tory Rocca's campaign website
- Michigan Legislature - Representative Tory Rocca
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Michigan Votes - Tory Rocca
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|Michigan House of Representatives District 30
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||